Tuesday, November 13, 2007

ABBIE'S ROOM


I promised my little sister, who lives in Florida, that I would take pictures and post them of Abbie's room. So, Jenn, this is for you.







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful!! I really love the flower light! Its awesome. You have done a great job and makes me even more excited for you to have your baby! Thanks so much for the pictures! Love you guys. Jenn

Anonymous said...

I like her room! I didn't know you got a bassinet. Abbie already has a closet full of clothes and she isn't here yet!:) I bet you can't wait to dress her up! Thanks for posting the pictures since we can't seem to get down there when you are at home! Love ya!

LizzyP said...

Oh, my goodness! You are ready!

Anonymous said...

Holy freakin' spoiled chica! I never saw the closet. Dude, you better discipline this kid good because she's got it made for her already!

Dude

Anonymous said...

Hi Hatch Family,

Where are the pictures of Abby Joy!!
I need to see her!

Love ya
Pune