Monday, December 17, 2007

FIRST BATH

Abbie's umbilical cord finally fell off! That meant Abbie could have her first real bath! She hated her sponge baths, so it was fun to see her reaction to the warm water. She absolutely loved it. She just sat there content as could be. I know that if she knew how to smile, she would be all smiles. So, here are some pictures of her first bath experience.





As you can see from the next picture that she was not happy to get out of the bathtub to dry off.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ABBIE JOY JOY!!!

I've got the pics on a DVD. I forgot to give it to you on saturday. Don't let me forget about it--it's sitting on my printer.

Amy said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations.

Jamie said...

Janet she is so precious!

Seth said...

Seeing those pictures of Abbie in the tub reminded me that I need to get the turkey going (no lie!).

She's awful cute. It's just too bad she doesn't look more like her dad...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!