Monday, January 28, 2008

TOO CUTE!!



Well we made it to two months before Abbie got sick with a cold. Fortunately for her and us it didn't develop into RSV. It was so hard for us to see her sick, but she was such a little trooper. Despite being sick and miserable she would still smile for us.

Abbie turned 8 weeks (2 months) last Thursday, so you'd think she would be about in the 3-6 month outfits, but she hardly fits into those now. So, today I put her in a 6 month outfit and the pants fit perfectly, the shirt a little big, but we can deal with that since her 3-6 month pants look like capri's on her. She is going to be one tall girl. Two months old wearing 6 month old clothes. She is growing up to fast!

Abbie loved listening to Riley talk to her.

Abbie loves it when her cousins play with her.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

She is SO cute! I'm glad she made it through her cold without it getting too serious. She is growing fast! I wonder if Evelyn will EVER fit into 6 month clothes...she's 2 1/2 weeks and just BARELY started wearing newborn size outfits, lol.

Wendy said...

Hi!!
I just happen to stumble upon yr site, and can't resist to comment how sweet yr girl is in this dress!!
She is a real charming baby.
Take care, enhoy yr new addition and God Bless You and Yr Lovely Family..

Wendy