Wednesday, June 4, 2008

BIKING

Chris and Tamara convinced us to split the cost of a bike trailer with them so we could use it for both our kids. The day we bought it Tyler tried to put Abbie in it, but she hated it. She apparently was really tired that day, because we recently took her out in it and she loved it. She fell right asleep!


Last Saturday we took a ride with everyone up to the Frontrunner station in Layton. 17.5 miles. Abbie did great. She did not make one peep the entire ride. She was a gem. We all ate at Doug and Emmy's. Half of us rode Frontrunner home while the other half rode their bikes home. It was such a great ride! We will have to do that one again!



2 comments:

Jamie said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! I'm happy that Abbie was good for you, it means you can do it lots more. Wow, 17.5 miles! I'm impressed, I can hardly walk 17.5 miles, lol.

Kari said...

Cute kid! First time I have seen her thanks for the blog address. I see a single brother/brother in law in there.....I have a way cute single sister....seen her recently? We should hook them up. I guess if they are close in age. Let me know if he is interested.

Kari Davis