I know these pictures look very similar to another post I did, but we had to tell you the story behind these pictures.

It was one of those really cold days that we had before Halloween. It was in the low 40's. Tyler got home from work and Abbie woke up from her nap shortly thereafter. When she woke up, she started crying and we couldn't get her to stop. We gave her a bottle and she didn't want it, we tried to occupy her with some toys, but she wouldn't have anything to do with them. When we stood up with her she would wave bye and say bye, bye. She wanted to go outside. So, we bundled her up and Tyler took her outside. She was content as could be. She played and played in the pile of leaves. She didn't care how cold it was. I went outside with her and Tyler, but it was way too cold for me, so I watched from the window. We finally got smart and brought the leaves into the house so she wouldn't freeze. Crazy girl! She loves to be outside!


3 comments:
So do you still have the leaves in your house? Are they included into the toy box? That is just so cute! Wonder what will happen when she discovers snow for the first time!!
Jenn
High maintenance . . .
GOOD JOB ABBIE JOY!! YOU JUST KEEP ON GIVING YOUR DADDY AND MOMMY A RUN FOR THE MONEY!! WHAT GOES AROUND. . . COMES AROUND. I REMEMBER MANY MANY TRIPS THAT WE WENT TO CHERRY HILL CAMPGROUND TO STAY FOR THE WEEKEND. DO YOU THINK THAT TYLER WOULD GO TO SLEEP?? NOT UNLESS WE PUT HIM IN THE CAR AND DROVE DOWN TO BOUNTIFUL AND BACK UP. SOUND FAMILIAR TYLER??
Post a Comment