Thursday, December 4, 2008

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY ABBIE JOY!

Happy Birthday Abbie Joy!
She loved opening her presents once she figured it out.
This is what she got from Grandma and Grandpa Graham, along with a cute sunday dress.
This is what she got from Papa Ffej.  Grandma Bonnie got her a cute Christmas dress, a book and a doll.  Chad got her a music toy.
This was the butterfly cake that I made for her.
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you!  Happy Birthday dear Abbie, Happy Birthday to you.
Blowing out her candle.
Yummy cake!
Tastes even better when it is on your nose.
She sure enjoyed playing with her cake.
I can't believe she is already a year old!  She has grown up so fast.  We sure love her and are glad that she joined our family.  She keeps us busy!

She just had her one year checkup Wednesday.  She is still off the charts.  32 inches tall and 23.8 pounds.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

I cannot believe she is already a year old! She is SO cute! And that cake is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Nice cake Janet!! Happy Birthday Abbie!! Link and Ella love their mirror/music toy thing just like the one Abbie got. It was their favorite toy until the batteries went dead! I love all the hair she is getting! So cute! We love you!
Jenn

Sharlie and Raynel said...

Hi guys!! I can not believe that your baby is one year old! I think the last time we saw you was at your baby shower! Abbie is dang cute! I am excited to tell Raynel that I found you guys! Happy Birthday Abbie!

Anonymous said...

Seth and I just noticed that we both thought all the little girls in our family kind of look alike. Brynn, Lexi, Becca and Abbie all have the same kind of cute face!! Funny eh?!
Jenn

Dan said...

HATCH!! It's been forever and a day since I've seen your blessed face. Congrats on everything! Will you please email me so that I can send you an invitation to our second annual chimichanga christmas party? thanks,
Dan Hinckley - overconsolidated@gmail.com

the fellers said...

I didnt know that you guys had a blog, cool!