My brother and his wife recently purchased a new washer and dryer, so Tyler got the cardboard boxes and created a house for Abbie.


She loves her house!

Not only does it have a door, it's got a window too!

Thanks Dad!

I was trying to get the house clean one day and Abbie wasn't letting me, so I had to come up with a distraction for her. Can you tell what she has been doing? I let her play in the kitchen sink with the water running. Needless to say the floor was completely soaked along with Abbie, but the floor had to be mopped anyways, so it didn't matter. She had a great time and Mom got the house clean!

Abbie and her second cousin Izzy had a swimming party on Memorial Day. They both had a blast!

Just chilling. Taking a break from the pool.

They play so good together!
2 comments:
I love the cardboard box house. Much better than buying the big expensive plastic kind! And she is still getting taller and cuter everyday!
Jenn
ABBIE ABBIE ABBIE!
YOUR HOUSE IS BEAUTIFUL!! Your daddy is an amazing contractor!
Janet, you are so patient and cute to let Abbie play in the sink!
ABBIE SAYS; I HAVE THE BEST DADDY AND MOMMY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!
Post a Comment