Okay, so you all know that I've been a slacker on updating my blog, but I have good reason. In August I did my student teaching. I student taught 9th grade Geography and loved every minute of it. I finished in November, but still had to finish my portfolio, which took a couple of months. I graduated in January, so now I have my teaching certificate in Social Studies. Hooray! I've also had a few opportunities to do some substituting on the side.
If that wasn't enough, we decided to start looking for a home in December. We found a new townhome being built in Woods Cross. We really liked it so we bought it. We just moved in this past weekend and we absolutely love it! I don't know how we survived in our small duplex for four years! February was a busy month trying to get everything packed and cleaned for the big move. I hope things will settle down a bit so I can get other projects done.
Here are some pictures of our new house. Excuse the mess, we are still trying to organize and unpack.
Abbie loves the new house!

Here is a picture of our master bathroom with walk-in closet.

Another view of the bathroom.

Master Bedroom

Abbie's room. You can see she loves to play here and make a big mess.

This will be the baby's room.

Abbie's cute bathroom.

Entryway

Living room.

Dining area

Kitchen
6 comments:
I am so excited for you guys! (and extremely jealous) You're home is beautiful :)
So fun to read all these new posts! Abbie has changed a lot since those August pictures. ;) Your new home is so nice--the kitchen is awesome! Hope you enjoy all these fun new things happening!!! Janet, you are terrific!
Love the new house!! And love all the fun pictures. Abbie is just getting so big and grown-up!
Love ya,
Jenn
Congrats on the new place! That is so exciting. You really have been busy! Abbie really is looking so grown up and cute!
Well, well, well, what happened to that beautiful Abbie's head? Her Grandma Bonnie was not playing rough with her, was she? Oh, my sweet little angel, Grandma is so so sorry for putting that bruise on your forehead. We have to play more tender okay?? Tyler and Janet: you deserve everything that you have!! You have saved,went without stuff when you so wanted it. Ffej and I have never been so happy for such a young couple. keep telling yourself that you DESERVE IT!!BEAUTIFUL HOME!!!!
I'm excited for you two and Abbie. The new home is wonderful! It will be so nice to bring a new baby home with more space to be organized and everything new and clean. Happy for you! I will have to come and see next time I am there.
Post a Comment