Tuesday, March 11, 2008

FAVORITE THINGS

Here are some pictures of Abbie's favorite things.

Wearing cute Sunday dresses (Well, that might be mom's favorite thing).



Sleeping in someone's arms, whether its Grandma, Dad or Mom.



Watching Baby Einstein's Baby Mozart DVD.



Sitting in her Bumbo seat.



Playing with her toys.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Janet she is SO cute and growing up so fast!

Anne said...

Do you like the bumbo seat? I like the picture of her watching the movie! She is too cute!!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe the difference from just the three month pictures!! She is getting so big! And sooo cute! Love the dress. Adorable! Wowee, she is just so cute. Keep putting up pictures when you can cuz I just love seeing her. Link asked the other day to talk to Abbie-Joy-Joy but we were walking out the door! I wish that I could play with her. Love ya, Jenn