
I think she got more on her face than in her tummy.

Do you think she enjoyed it?

Nate's already got her posing for the camera!

She was trying to tell me she just wanted a bottle, not this gross rice stuff.

She got what she wanted.

Isn't she the cutest thing ever!
Abbie's uncle Nate was so good as to be the photographer for her first food experience. He is an amazing photographer, so if anyone is in need of a photographer, just let me know and I'll put you in touch with him. Also if there are any sinlge ladies out there, he is very available!! Thanks for the great pics Nate!
4 comments:
Wow, I got my own advertising department now and I didn't even ask. Maybe we should call Abbie by her middle name now--she's full of it.
Oh, I hope you don't mind: I changed my facebood picture to the one of Abbie crying after you wiped the rice cereal off her face. It was too good to pass it up.
Those are the cutest pictures!! She is just so cute when she smiles and even when she is pulling faces! All babies hate the rice cereal I think! My kids never liked it. Ever. Good luck with that and keep the pictures coming!
She is so darn cute!! I love the pictures!
She's so perfect. Boy, is she her daddy's little girl or what? She looks just like Tyler. Hey, are going to reunion, Janet? Did you hear about that?
Post a Comment