Monday, April 14, 2008

FIVE MONTHS

Abbie will be 20 weeks (five months) this week. She is a little giant, already size 12 months. At her four month check up she weighed 17 pounds and 26 inches tall. She just needs to gain three more pounds and she'll weigh as much as Trevor who is Abbie's one year old cousin. She still hasn't quite figured out how to roll over. We think it has to do with her size. There is just too much of her.

Abbie is trying to decide if she likes the grass.





Abbie and Tyler watching a Jazz game. I think Abbie is going to be a fan.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

She is SO cute! I can't wait to see her on Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

Good to see some new cute pictures of little Abbie Joy Joy. Link still talks about her all the time and is excited to come and play with her! She is just soo cute! I love the one with her on dad watching the jazz game!