Thursday, July 31, 2008

SUMMER PART 2

Abbie and her cousins had a pool party at Grandma Graham's house. She loved splashing in the pool. Here she is enjoying her red vine.

We went to the Layton Park for a picnic and to feed the ducks. Abbie loved the swing! Look at her hair fly!



She loved the slide as well.


We went to a cousin reunion. The LaCognata's, The Hatchs and Darci.

Look at this! Four generations. Grandma Melva Linge, Bonnie Hatch, Tyler Hatch and Abbie Hatch

This is my favorite picture!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks good in Red Vine! She seriously gets cuter and cuter as she gets older! Love the pictures!

Jamie said...

I LOVE the pictures! Abbie is SO cute! She is getting so grown up.

Anonymous said...

I love the four generation picture! I'm so happy to be a part of such an awesome family!! I love being a grandma! If I go two days without an "ABBIE FIX" I get way sad and depressed. Tyler and Janet are the best Dad and Mom ever. Abbie is so lucky to have such great parents! Thank you for bringing Abbie into my life! I love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hey Janet, what is your email address? I want to write to you but can't find your address. HOpe you guys are doing good! Love ya, Jenn