Abbie has learned that she can sit up from a laying down position. Last week she was supposed to be taking a nap, but then I started hearing some noises coming from her room and this is what I found.




She is so funny! So we had to move the bed down, but we still find her moving all around and finding new things to play with in her crib. Nap time is very different than what it used to be.
Abbie has also learned to crawl! Hooray! She seems to be more content and less whiney. She is not very fast yet, so we haven't baby proofed our apartment, but I'm sure that will change in a matter of days.
1 comment:
She is just so cute I want to come over and play with her. Too bad I can't, I will just have to be satisfied with looking at the pictures and sighing.
Jenn
Post a Comment