These pictures are for Abbie's cousin Lincoln who used to loved Elmo so much. He has now moved on to Shrek, but these are for you Link.

Tyler's aunt Heidi gave us this Elmo chair for Abbie. It used to be Mattie's chair, so thanks Mattie!! Abbie absolutely loves it! Whenever we come home, Elmo is the first thing she goes to.

I'm so glad I captured this smile on camera. This is her signature smile. I think it is the cutest thing when she scrunches up that nose and gives us a big ol' cheesy grin.

Oh, for those of you who don't know, she now has four teeth. One came in the day before her daddy's birthday and the rest were within a week of each other.

Can you believe she'll be a year old in two months?? She has grown so much.
8 comments:
Link loved the pictures of the Elmo chair! He got all excited to see Abbie Joy Joy sitting in it! And I love that smile of hers too! How cute can you get?!
Jenn
Link loved the pictures of the Elmo chair! He got all excited to see Abbie Joy Joy sitting in it! And I love that smile of hers too! How cute can you get?!
Jenn
Link loved the pictures of the Elmo chair! He got all excited to see Abbie Joy Joy sitting in it! And I love that smile of hers too! How cute can she get?!
Jenn
whoa, sorry about all the same comments but it wasnt working and that is what happened! Sorry!
Jenn
You got some great pictures of Abbie! She is the cutest thing ever!!
MY GRANDDAUGHTER IS THE MOST BEAUITFUL LITTLE GIRL I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!! WHEN I'M FEELING DOWN AND BLUE, ALL I HAVE TO DO IS GO ON THE "JUST HATCH'D BLOG AND PULL UP HER SWEET SMILE AND I'M GOOD TO GO!! TYLER AND JANET THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HAVING SUCH A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL AND FOR SHARING HER WITH FFEJ AND I. WE LOVE HER SO SO SO MUCH!!!!
She is so dang cute! She is getting SO big! I can't believe she is almost a year old!
Love that girl (and her parents!) Such a cute smile. :) Melissa
Post a Comment