We celebrated Labor Day at my sister's house with a BBQ, volleyball and frisbee. It was a lot of fun.
Abbie doesn't look like she had any fun! Poor girl.
We drove out to Eagle Mountain to visit Tyler's aunt Heidi and her fun family!
We went to Bear Lake with Tyler's family last weekend! Abbie loved the beach and the water. She was way cute. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of her enjoying the sand and water. Oh well. Maybe next year.
2 comments:
Hey where did you get your new family photo from? It is so cute! Did Nate do more photos? I seriously can't believe how big Abbie keeps getting! I bet she is taller than Becca! Love the hair she has its so cute!
Jenn
Hey Janet, I haven't talked to you in awhile. Cute pictures. I like your family picture and your new hairdo! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment