She has only fallen out a few times. One night I looked on the video monitor to see her and I couldn't find her on the bed, so I went into her room and she was spread eagle on the floor asleep. I don't know if she fell out or crawled out. Another time she was moving around trying to get comfortable and I saw her roll right over the edge and onto her head. Poor thing! My sister mentioned putting the bumper pad from the crib around the bed. We tried it and it works like a charm.
We were at my Mom's house with Anne, Brynn and Trevor. Brynn was sitting on the chair with Mom and Abbie got really jealous and had to climb up and sit with them.
5 comments:
She is so cute on her new bed!! Becca is still in her crib. We tried the bed thing but she wouldn't stay in it to sleep so up went the crib again. But now she sleeps with no problem. We also think she sleepwalks a little! Glad Abbie loves it! So cute!
Jenn
Abbie, Trevor likes your new bed. He keeps pointing at it and saying,"Abbie bed!" You are such a big girl now! I'm glad the bumper pad works!
I cannot belive she is already in a big girl! She's growing up so fast. She's such a cutie :)
So fun to have a new bed! Abbie is too cute!
Hey sis, here is janeners blog address monkeyandmuffin.blogspot.com, enjoy!
Love ya and thanks for the call!
Jenn
Post a Comment