Wow! I can't believe she just keeps growing up. She is now 15 months going on three! She is always discovering something new to get into around the house.

She discovered the empty wipes box and had to get inside it. I didn't think she would fit, but somehow she maneuvered those legs so she could sit inside the box. She just sat there jabbering away. It was cute.



Here she is taking her medicine. She loves it! Thank goodness for berry and grape flavors. Abbie has been cutting two molars at the same time! She hasn't really been a fussy girl at all until now. This past week was really hard. She had a cold, got her shots, got two molars in and another front tooth. We hope the other molars hold off for a long time so we can catch up on our sleep.


Here she is helping her mom do her hair.

All done! She is speaking so much now. She will copy anything we say now. It is so fun to hear her talk.

A couple of weeks ago when we had that really warm day, I took Abbie outside for a walk. She walked all by herself. She absolutely loved it! So, everyday she wants to go for a walk. She will come over to me and put her hand up in the air to grab my fingers. That means she is ready to go! Abbie and I can't wait for warmer weather.
7 comments:
Ohhhhh- That is all I have to say, ohhhhhh she is so cute!! I think she even looks taller than Becca now! And her hair is so cute all done. Makes me wish that Ella would let me do her hair. I tried just putting it in a ponytail yesterday and she screamed and pulled at it until I finally took it out! Oh well, I will just look at Abbie's pictures if I want to see a cute little girl with her hair all pretty.
Jenn
She is so adorable! I cannot believe how big she is! And her hair!! I am so jealous, i love the ponytails!! What a cutie!
I love her little pig tails!
We are with you, Abbie, we just started to get the outside warm weather bug! But I guess we still have to wait another couple of weeks! You look adorable all dressed up!
Abbie is so cute! I love when they really start talking. So much Fun!!!!
I'm ready for summer too! Can't wait to go with you on some jogs. SO glad that we'll be living closer! :) Melissa
Our granddaughter is the most beautiful little girl ever! We love to see her all dressed up and those pigtails are so adorable! Her mommy takes such good care of her and we so appreciate that. Good job Janet. You are such a wonderful mom! Being grandparents is the most wonderful thing in the whole wide world!! love papa Ffej and grandma Bonnie
Post a Comment