Sunday, July 11, 2010

GIRLS' ROOMS

This has been my project since we moved into our new house. Decorating the girls' rooms. I finally finished! Here are some pictures of the final product. I think they turned out really cute, but I'm just biased.

This is Abbie's green garden room. She has a custom built picket fence. That was the hard part, besides painting her really high walls.

Her walls are decorated with butterflies and flowers.

This will be baby Kynnlie's room. I couldn't handle anymore greens, pinks and butterflies, so I had to do something different from Abbie's room. We did yellow with red ladybugs. I think it turned out cute.


We are all ready for Kynnlie to join our family. Only 20 more days!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Those rooms are just soo cute! Makes we want to finish our painting we started. No not really. But I think I will hire you to come do them!
Jenn

Tyson and Jennifer said...

Janet, your girls rooms are both so cute--you did an amazing job on them! Can you come and do mine? ;) So excited for you to have your new baby girl. Looks like you've been enjoying summer and fun times with family!