Wednesday, August 18, 2010

KYNNLIE MAY

Kynnlie May Hatch was born July 30, 2010 at 6:08pm. She weighed 8lbs. 1oz. and 20.5 inches long. She has a ton of brown hair!

Just home from the hospital.

If we would let her, she would sleep on her tummy.

Here she is at 3 weeks old. Her face is already filling out.

Are these two sisters or what?!

We love our two little girls! They are a lot of work, but so fun and adorable!

5 comments:

Amber said...

She is so pretty!! Congrats on your new little one!

Jenn said...

So cute! They are definitely sisters! And I just love all the hair! Congrats of course!

Jenn

Sharlie and Raynel said...

Congrats! Looks just like Dad! Too Cute!

Peg said...

Kynnlie is so sweet, I am so happy she is here and all is well. She is beautiful and I see some of her daddy in her. I bet Abbie is loving her.

Tyson and Jennifer said...

They both really are so cute!