Tyler is now officially 26 years old!
Tyler got three day birthday celebrations. We must all love Tyler, because who else gets three days of celebration?
Sunday we celebrated with the Graham family because it was Joahna's birthday as well. Does it seem odd that Andrew and I share the same birthday and our spouses share the same?
Tyler hates cake so I made him peanut butter fingers instead, while Joahna got a strawberry cake.
Tyler received a camelback from the parents and biking gloves from the Bloods. He was excited about both gifts and had to wear them around the house the rest of the evening.
On Monday (his real birthday) I made him dinner and then we went with our friends for ice cream at cold stone. He got his present early from me. His bluetooth and the digital camera.
On Tuesday we went to dinner at Sizzler's with the Hatch family. He got the Simpsons season 2 from his brothers and the Office season 3 from his parents.
You are loved Tyler.
2 comments:
I'm sorry that we missed you prancing around indoors wearing biking gloves and a camelback. Perhaps someday you'll be ready for the Moped Army.
2-Stroke Power. Swarm and Destroy.
Yay! You found me! I look forward to checking in with you here. Congrats on the upcoming arrival--Joshua is a November baby, too. That's a great time to have a brand new baby in the house.
Post a Comment