We went to Park City a few weeks ago with Tyler's parents. It was a lot of fun. We played games and went swimming. Abbie loves the water.
Here she is enjoying the swimming pool with her Grandma Bonnie. She loves to splash and then lick the water off her face.

Here is Abbie enjoying a bubble bath. I think Bonnie is enjoying it more than Abbie!


Bonnie added too much bubbles. Tyler had to scoop them out with a bowl and dump them in the bathtub.

The bathtub is almost half full!!
2 comments:
You can never have too many bubbles, at least so I thought until I saw that!!! Wow! I have tried all my life to get that many bubbles but I have yet to succeed, what is the trick? Love Abbie's swimsuit and hat!! Too cute!
Jenn
ABBIE'S GRANDMA BONNIE IS HAVING SO
MUCH FUN!! ABBIE LOVES THE WATER.
THIS PICTURE IS SO CUTE AND I HAD SO MUCH FUN THAT DAY WITH ABBIE. I LOVE ABBIE SO MUCH!! LET ME ASK ALL
OF ABBIE'S FANS?? DON'T YOU THINK SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD?? I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I COULD LOVE SOMEONE AS MUCH AS I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment