Monday, October 8, 2007

BABY SHOWER

My mom and sisters threw me a small baby shower this Sunday. Here are the pictures from the shower:




Anne and Mom got me the crib set I wanted.



I got a set of five bibs - This one will help Tyler remember how much his little girl loves him when she is spitting up on him and getting food all over the place.



Anne made these blankets.


Mom made Abbie's blessing dress for me. Didn't it turn out so cute?!








These are some cute outfits from Joahna, Mom and Anne.



I don't know if you can see this, but Joahna made a shirt out of the gift. Isn't she so creative!



And this is the cute blanket that Joahna made for Abbie.



Trevor was trying to get in on the fun.


Everyone watching me open the presents.



Afterwards, we had some yummy chocolate cake. This is Brynn enjoying hers.



Look at the cute brothers.









Thank you everyone for the great gifts. Abbie will definetly stay warm this winter and will look so cute in her fun outfits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the pictures of you! And that blessing dress is gorgeous! I love that you did the red in it! You look great! Love you, Jenn