We had our annual Graham Halloween Party on Saturday. Fun was had by all, even though we missed our little Elmo this year. We made homemade rootbeer, painted pumpkins, made chocolate suckers and watched the girls dance to Michael Jackson's music video "Thriller."
No halloween party could be complete without a princess with a black eye. Apparently the witch and the princess got into a little tumble. Obviously the witch faired better than the princess. As you can see, the color matched her dress quite well.
A cow even showed up to our party this year! This cow was amazing! It could stand on two feet. The princess later commented that she did not like the "cow-boy."
AARRRRR!!!! Ahoy, Maties!
A scottish bagpiper attended our party. He did not, however, play any halloween tunes for us. Maybe next year.
Donuts on a string contest. Riley won the kid competition and Jason won the adult competition. Like father, like son.
Even Trevor had fun! He was wearing a cute pumpkin outfit, but it was hot, so it was taken off.
2 comments:
Hi Tyler!
I hope you don't mind that I found you while blog-surfing. I haven't seen you since your mission farewell, but it looks like you are doing great! Janet is beautiful, and congrats on your first little one!!! Also,I see some of your sports writing in the Clipper when I'm in Bountiful--I'm glad we've finally got someone on that paper that doesn't entirely ignore WX--gotta represent! Good luck with everything!!
Natalie (Brewster) Campbell
Oh, I wish we could have been there for the Halloween fun! Looks like you guys all had a great time and the costumes were wonderful! I'm surprised that Brynn got a black eye from Lexi! That girl has some spunk in her after all! Thanks for the pictures, will have ours in another week! Love you guys! Jenn
Post a Comment