I had no idea I even took a picture of this, but I'm glad we did, because it is full of memories.
Three weeks into dating Tyler (September 16, 2005), he sent me these flowers at work. Aren't they beautiful! I think he spent a fortune on them. I later told him he scored big time with the flowers because he was the first guy to ever give me flowers. (Sad, but true). There was a card attached to them, but it didn't say anything inside. I assumed they were from him because...well...we were dating at the time. I texted him and asked if he was the one that sent them. He immediately called and asked if I had gotten the message on the card, which I did not, because it was blank. It was supposed to say check your e-mail at such and such a time. So, he went ahead and sent me the e-mail message that described in a creative way what we were going to be doing that night. There was something about being in a cave and going to Italy and looking at the stars. We ended up eating dinner at the Olive Garden, going to the Planetarium and then watching Batman Begins. It was all so fun. I thought it was so adorable of him to go to all that work just for me. He was and still is so good to me. He always makes me feel special. That is one reason why I love him.
Isn't Tyler the best!
1 comment:
We all love Tyler too because he is so special, he always helps at everything, is considerate of others, and knowns how to make people happy around him. Don't forget to write those memories down, Janet, to tell your kids how special Tyler was to you. Mom
Post a Comment