Wednesday, October 3, 2007

ROBBED!!

It happened to us, it can happen to you!

We were in church when Tyler's car got broken into. Luckily, we didn't have any ID's, credit cards or money in his car at the time, but we did have about $400 dollars worth of board games and arms to our bike rack. I know, it may seem silly to some, but the board games we had were ones you can only find online or at specialty game stores. Each board game typically runs between $40-50. Those were all of our games we had collected over the years from birthdays, to christmas to other special occasions. We are so sad that they are now gone. We loved playing games with our families and friends. We will have to start over. So, for those of you who need birthday or christmas gift ideas, that is were you can start. Just check out Tyler's wishlist.

The funny thing about the whole incident was the fact that the thiefs took a dirty tupperware container. They were also stupid to take the bike rack arms, because they are no good without the actual bike rack. Stupid thiefs.

We are very sad that everything was stolen, but it can all be replaced so we are lucky in that regards.

So, as a warning to everyone else, be careful about what you leave in your car during church.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember at the temple some time ago one of my leaders got stuff stolen out of his car in the temple parking lot.. we had to get security and check they cameras. I cant remember if they found the guy... but I thought it was ridiculous to do that on temple grounds...

Unknown said...

Hey, who's parker boyack? I don't think I've met him. Is he Tyler's long lost uncle? Ooh, maybe he's your robber . . . lol

Seth said...

I leave my brain in the car whenever it's parked in the church parking lot, so this post was a big wakeup call for me.

I guess I'll have to hide it in the bushes next week.

CPT BEAN: I believe that Parker is Connor's brother. I wrote an article for wikipedia on the sacred grove, and Connor let me use one of his photos. Nice guy.