Tuesday, October 16, 2007

EMIGRATION CANYON

A few weeks ago while we were cleaning out the second room to make space for the baby, I came across a bag full of undeveloped film. Most of it is of Tyler's mission that he never developed, but there were a few rolls that we have no idea what is on them. So, last week I developed a roll and found out what was on it. So these next few posts are dedicated to this roll of film.

Tyler's parents invited me to come and stay with them in a condo at Park City on September 23, 2005. Tyler and I got off work early to go on a hike somewhere along the way. We went up Emigration Canyon and found a trailhead called Pioneer Trail. We weren't sure if that was THE Pioneer Trail or not. It is a very flat trail (at least the part we were on) and very beautiful with the leaves changing color. We took a bunch of pictures along the way.












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janet, do you think that is a little hike the kids could go on? It is pretty with all the fall colors! Have fun at your shower tomorrow!

LizzyP said...

These photos are absolutely beautiful! I just love Utah's fall colors.

Anonymous said...

Thats funny that Tyler hasn't developed all of his mission pictures yet! Seth is the same way, after we were married I found tons of undeveloped rolls of film! Guys!